File Name: Martin_House_072.jpg

Source: The Spirit of Greenbush

File Type: imageText: The Blessed Martin House recruited Greenbush children to a Saturday morning program in the basement of St. James Church. Blessed Martin moved to Greenbush on W. Washington Ave. from 1945 to 1952. It provided guidance, spiritual, and cultural enrichment, especially for Black children who felt comfortable there. ?Clovis Johnson Oliver

Linkages:
Location Name: Washington

Location Name:

Locations | Themes | Reflections | Contributors | Curriculum | Productions