File Name: churchpic.psd

Source: Taste of Memories from the Old "Bush" Vol. 1

File Type: imageText: Dedicated in 1922, the Italian Methodist Church and Rev. Antonio Parroni reached out to the newly settled Italians and those of other backgrounds. By 1960, the tiny church at 103 South Lake Street boasted of members from fourteen different countries. The church was destroyed during the Triangle project in the 1960's.

Linkages:
Family Name: Parroni
Themes: History General History
Themes: History Urban Renewal
Location Name: Lake


Source Author: Catherine Tripalin Murray
Source Copyright: 1988

Locations | Themes | Reflections | Contributors | Curriculum | Productions