1123 Vilas Avenue
The Church was founded in 1893. It has both a downstairs and an upstairs. The upstairs is a room with lots of wooden seats that are glossy and each fit about five normal-sized people each. At one end there is a huge organ and an old, unused pulpit.
There are nine tables set with plates and glasses and silverware and a long runner made of cloth with candles and other stuff. There are posters on walls of certain well-known religious sayings and picture to go with them.